Monday, June 7, 2010

OLiver at one year

Oliver had his one year appointment today. He got 5 shots, and also had blood drawn. By the end he was not a happy camper. I also had a prenatal appointment. We were at the hospital for 2 1/2 hours. Wait time: 1 1/2 hours, and not at the lab, but for the appointments that we already had scheduled! But we got through it and here are his stats:

weight: 24lb 2oz (61%)
height: 31 3/4in (89%)
head size: 18.5 in (60%)

Oliver is a great walker, and jabbers all the time! The words we've word him say so far are, "up, and mommy." He loves to tackle daddy whenever he lays on the floor, and is so ticklish. He loves to dance to music, and of course still loves food!

Tummy baby is doing fine with a good heartbeat. Since there was no ultrasound today, I wasn't tempted to find out what we were having. It's still a surprise! I'm almost up to the same weight as when I got pregnant.

That's all!

2 comments:

  1. Cool!
    It can be worry some with the loss of weight and being expected to gain it when you are pregnant. I gain 5 pounds total with Tzipi and the people at the WIC office kept saying "you really need to stop losing weight"
    That has NEVER been a problem EVER in my life except when I was pregnant. Pregnancy sure is a ride! I hope you aren't too sick anymore. It's hard enough being well and raising a child, but add being sick...whew! Take care Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor says it's ok for me to lose weight since I'm overweight anyway. I know! I can't lose weight except when I'm pregnant or breastfeeding. Thanks Mandie, I love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete