Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top 10 in 2010

Ok, so I'll admit it. I'm not the most original person in the world. So I'm copying this idea.
These are not in any order or rank. Some are not really "events" just some of my favorite things from this year.

- Iliana was born on Sept. 16 after only 3 1/2 hours of labor
-Bringing Iliana home after her surgery.
-Iliana's laughs and smiles. Seriously, she has the best smile.
-Oliver's hugs. He's just started this, and they are so nice.
-So many babies born. I got 4 new nephews this year alone. There were about 16 babies born in our ward this year alone. It's hard to keep track since so many move in and out.
-Going to the Oakland temple for the first time for our 2 year anniversary.
-Oliver walking
-Oliver talking
-Finding out how much everyone loves and supports us while in the hospital with Iliana.
-A good friend of ours got to go through the temple and leave on a mission. We'll miss him.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 16 babies! I'm due in March and there is only one other due around the same time so far. Where do you live that there is so much baby-making going on? Is it the water? ;)

    ReplyDelete