Thursday, January 13, 2011

Turning and nodding

Iliana turned over for the first time yesterday. Nolan helped her the first time, then I flipped her back over and then she did it by herself. She turned from her stomach to her back. Scream at the floor time (which is what Nolan calls tummy time) should get more interesting now.

Oliver is getting to be such a big boy. This week he has started to nod his head. I noticed him today just putting raisins into a trash bag. I asked him if he was putting raisins in the bag and he nodded! woohoo! Maybe it will be easier to know what he wants now. Poor thing has also been sick this week. But I got to have a cuddly boy for a while.

2 comments:

  1. That's two posts in two days...I'm not sure I can handle this much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Iliana likes tummy time as much as Rogan

    ReplyDelete