Monday, December 21, 2009

Crawling

How do you decide the difference between crawling and scattered movement with lunging? Well, anyway Oliver has started crawling last week. It's hard to pinpoint an exact moment because he had to practice a lot over the last week, but on Saturday he definitely got the hang of it more than he had all week. I would post videos, but I've tried and have not figured it out yet. So I'll have to wait until my genius husband has some time to help me. It's scary having a baby that is mobile, but also a lot of fun. It should make Christmas a lot more interesting. Oliver also has 3 teeth now. He has his bottom 2, front and center, and then one on top to the left side. My mom discovered the third tooth on Thursday while she was babysitting him. Luckily Oliver is really good when he's teething, the only difference I noticed was that he was more drooly this week than usual.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's so great when they start crawling because then they can entertain themselves... by getting into everything...

    ReplyDelete