Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oliver is 7 months old

My little man is already 7 months old, and if you talk to Nolan, Oliver has said his first word. Last night, as I was brushing my teeth, I heard Oliver start to cry very loudly. He was already in bed. So Nolan and I went in his room to comfort him. I picked him up and rocked him, but he was not calming down. He looked at Nolan and started to calm down a bit, so I turned Oliver to me, looked him in the eye, and asked him if he wanted to go to Daddy. Nolan and I both heard what sounded like "uh-huh", so I handed him over. I know, I know, He was probably just making noises, but it sounded so much like "uh-huh" that Nolan and I just looked at each other, and said, "Well, I guess he really wants Daddy." Now, if you disagree with us, that's fine, but Nolan really wants to believe that he really meant to say this so I'm not going to burst his bubble.




Now here's some pictures of us putting up the tree!
Break time with Daddy









Oliver got an early Christmas present from Grandma Jensen!





2 comments:

  1. WELCOME! Oliver is looking mighty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!! Welcome you wonderfully clever girl. you! Way to be smart with your moolah. I love that you have helpful coupon tips. Oliver is so perfect! He is such a cute Chris Cringle. Thanks for stopping by the blog. I hope everyone is having a nice holiday over there. I heard your sister got married?! Is that right?
    I suppose it's not unusual to be the last to know, but I would love to see pictures if you have any.
    Whelp, your blog rocks!
    I can't wait to see how little Oliver grows.
    Love Mandie

    ReplyDelete