Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grateful #1: Nolan

So my unoriginal self is going to copy countless others and do a gratitude post for the month of Thanksgiving. I don't know if I will actually do one for each day of the month, but I'll try!

I'm pretty much grateful for my husband everyday. But if I posted about him everyday that would probably get pretty boring (but trust me I could find 30 things about him to be grateful for!).
Here are just a few:

-He is the best father ever! (I think he is a better father than I am mother)
-He works super hard at a job that he doesn't love.
-He lets me be a stay at home mom even though he would love to be a stay at home dad.
-He is an incredible husband.
-He tells me I'm beautiful all the time, and lets me know just how desirable he finds me.
-He tells me I should spend more money.
-He tells me I should take more "me" time.
-When I've had a bad day he always makes it better.
-He puts me first.
-He can always make me laugh.
-I love to talk to him, and hear what he has to say.

Ok, so maybe that is more than a few. But seriously, if you think you have a better husband, you would be wrong. He is my best friend, and he tells me that I am his all the time. I don't know what I would do without him.

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet .. but my husband IS better... alright, let's call it a draw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every woman should say that of her husband and children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I mean is that every woman should think that her husband is the best. It would be really weird if she thought some other husband was better. I was just reading my comment and felt like I needed to expound, and I couldn't figure out how to just delete and type a new comment. erase, erase, erase. Anyway Ash, your husband is sweet too.

    ReplyDelete