Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grateful #2: Friends

I feel so blessed to be in a ward with so many friends! I have made friends with the women not just my own age but with the women of all ages, and I have my callings to thank for that (Which I might do as a later post.) But I am really especially grateful for the friends I have made through playgroups. These women have kept me sane on the long days when Nolan is at work. Sometimes those days feel like they will never end. But then the thought of going to go play with my friends, and the kids get to go play with their friends, makes my day a lot easier. We talk on facebook, and vent if we've had a hard time, or give each other tips about kids. I've never met a more accepting group of women. And as more young mothers/ women come into the ward they just join right into the group. I love it! It's like a group of ready made friends.

Thank you friends!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I miss the ward and the play groups! You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete